I wish we would just give up.
I wish we would just give up.
I'm always after the best in life.
I work hard for the things I want. Dream big dreams. Be my best at everything.
For it is said in the bible: "Whatever you do, work it with all your heart, as for working for the Lord, not for human masters" Colossians 3:23
God and family will always be my utmost priority.
Because God is an important part in my life, His people are too. I pray I would be able to be more like Him everyday. A person that loves unconditionally, but I am still very much a work in progress - to whom God really has been so gracious and patient.
And by His grace, I work towards being a life that inspires and blesses humbly and faithfully because I believe in investing in the lives of others. If God has not given up on His people, who am I to give up on and judge anyone?
On a lighter note, I love to dance and have fun. But I have principles. And I stick to them.
I love to savour food and cook (check out the food blog - the link to it can be found below)
I'm blessed to be able to travel, and have the luxury of being able to read - all for the sake of learning, diversifying knowledge and to grow in life.
I appreciate fine music and am enchanted by orchestras. I wish to learn to play the violin in the near future.
I grew up wanting to be a policewoman as a kid. Well, I ended up reading law.
But when I am retired from my legal career, I would wish to be a florist and give away flowers just to put a smile on many faces. And paint without a care in the world.
And I am absolutely crazy about golden retrievers and huskies.
I may be tough to figure out at first, but if we have shared most of what we had long enough I might just show you the side of me that no one has seen, or ever will.
Also do keep in mind, blogging purposes are solely for personal reasons. I like to see which direction I grow in life. And this is where I store the memories, life lessons learnt - so I'd never lose it forever.
This is not for you. This is for me. And Him.
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
1. Pass the Certificate of Legal Practice.
2. Qualify as a lawyer with a Masters (LL.M).
3. Play the violin.
4. Complete ABRSM Grade 8 piano.
5. Climb a mountain.
6. Bungee jump
7. Scuba dive with a licence.
8. Sky diving.
9. Travel the world.
10. Ride in a hot air balloon.
11. Relive my childhood in Disneyworld, Florida.
12. Get a job that impacts people's lives.
13. Love others like how the Lord has loved me.
14. Become a florist when I retire. And paint much.
15. Have a Golden Retriever and a Husky.
16. Eat chocolate covered strawberries with him, overlooking the sunset.
17. Go for a Missions Trip.
18. Dance in a flash mob.
19. Sing and dance in a musical.
20. Collaborate or produce an album.
21. Worship in a Hillsong Conference/Concert.
22. Enroll myself for professional pole dancing classes.
- Sherry Argov.
|Vivian K on Blind.|
|iphone repair petali… on Blind.|
|Vivian K on 6.59 am.|
|Timothy Ho on 6.59 am.|
|teemortai on Say I love you even when you…|